- September 18, 2023In 2022, Arizona enacted the Save Women's Sports Act to ensure safety and fairness in women's sports. The law is being challenged by two biological males who wish to compete in female athletics in the state.
- August 29, 2023ADF to 7th Circuit: Indiana law saves children from experimentation
- August 25, 2023ADF urges US Supreme Court to protect free speech on social media
- August 24, 2023ADF to US Supreme Court: Revoke govt's free pass to silence public speech
- August 23, 2023Planned Parenthood is challenging South Carolina’s pro-life law that protects unborn children from the moment a heartbeat is detected.
- August 15, 2023Alliance Defending Freedom represents Manhattan Institute in friend-of-the-court brief filed with Supreme Court
- August 15, 2023MN pharmacist asks court to uphold his right to work according to his faith
- August 7, 2023ADF to 7th Circuit: Protect employment decisions of faith-based schools
- August 4, 2023ADF has filed an amicus brief supporting Tennessee's law protecting children from unproven drug treatments that risk permanent harm.
- August 1, 2023The Supreme Court ruled that two provisions in the 1992 Cable Television Consumer Protection Act unconstitutionally restricted speech.