- August 7, 2023Daniel Burritt challenged a New York regulation that prevented him from sharing the Gospel on his private property.
- August 7, 2023Friend-of-the-court brief asks federal appeals court to protect First Amendment rights
- August 7, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Julie Marie Blake regarding proposed regulations the Biden administration announced Monday for implementing the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act. The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s proposed rule hijacks the bipartisan law, which does not address abortion, to impose an abortion mandate on virtually every employer in the country, even those whose religious beliefs dictate that life begins at conception: “Congress sought to help pregnant workers, not force employers to facilitate abortions. The Biden ...
- August 7, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Monday at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit in Garrick v. Moody Bible Institute in support of the legally and constitutionally protected freedom of religious institutions to make employment decisions in accordance with their beliefs: “America is made up of a diverse religious landscape, and our laws protect the freedom of all Americans to practice according to their beliefs. This is true of ...
- August 7, 2023ADF to 7th Circuit: Protect employment decisions of faith-based schools
- August 7, 2023Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys ask state high court to allow full defense of Life is a Human Right Act
- August 7, 2023There's a struggle for truth playing out across our nation. Many of those in power are trying to intimidate and silence those who believe in our God-given freedoms. But through the generosity of our Ministry Friends like you, we're standing for the right to speak freely with courageous clients like Lorie Smith, who just won her landmark victory for free speech at the U.S. Supreme Court. Even after her win in 303 Creative v. Elenis —ADF's 15th Supreme Court victory in 12 years—she was smeared and lied about in the media and by government officials. But Lorie's win was a win for all to speak ...
- August 7, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Tuesday
- August 4, 2023ADF attorneys represent middle-schooler in lawsuit against Middleborough town, school officials
- August 3, 2023Ellen Wittman challenged policies at her university that required her Students for Life chapter to post ‘trigger warnings’ on a pro-life display.