- States are introducing legislation to define the word ‘sex’ in accordance with history and science. The ACLU wrongly claims they are redefining what sex means.
- The Biden administration directs massive amounts of taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood and other abortion groups.
- If basic biology or the Hippocratic oath won’t protect vulnerable teens from preying clinics, perhaps economic self-interest will.
- Skaneateles Middle School began treating a seventh-grade girl as the opposite sex and actively lied to her parents about it.
- As someone who practiced in ‘Big Law’ for over a decade, I and many of my colleagues came to view that tilt as a given.
- The Families’ Rights and Responsibilities Act will ensure parental rights are protected just as much as other fundamental rights.
- Yale University needs a president who will champion the value of free speech that is so often lacking in higher education.
- Yet another pro-abortion attorney general is targeting pro-life pregnancy centers for their beliefs, this time in New Jersey.
- Idaho passed SB 1100 to protect the privacy of K-12 students in intimate spaces, but activists are seeking to designate students by ‘gender identity,’ not sex.
- Idahoans and their elected representatives are choosing to protect life. The Biden administration is telling them they can’t.