- December 13, 2022ADF attorneys represent Vivian Geraghty in lawsuit against Jackson Local School District Board of Education
- December 13, 2022Ohio public school teacher forced to resign for declining to ‘put religious beliefs aside’
- December 12, 2022Give today to protect religious freedom for the next generation!
- December 12, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Monday with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit in Villarreal v. City of Laredo on behalf of Young America’s Foundation to protect free speech by eliminating government officials’ immunity from liability when they clearly violate a citizen’s First Amendment rights: “Government officials, from college administrators to police officers, must be held accountable for unconstitutional or illegal ...
- December 12, 2022ADF urges 5th Circuit to hold govt officials accountable for First Amendment violations
- December 12, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Roger Brooks regarding a motion for admission that the state of Alabama filed Monday in Boe v. Marshall to allow ADF attorneys to join in representing the state to defend its law that protects children from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures, which is currently being challenged by the Biden administration and politicized interest groups: “Alabama is right to protect minors from harmful, irreversible, and strictly experimental medical procedures that permanently alter children’s bodies without any proven ...
- December 12, 2022ADF attorneys join Alabama to defend its law protecting children from harmful medical procedures
- December 12, 2022Officials in Vermont tried to exclude religious schools from a school choice program.
- December 9, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Julia Payne regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Friday with the Utah Supreme Court in Planned Parenthood Association of Utah v. State of Utah on behalf of Utah Eagle Forum in support of the state’s pro-life law, which Planned Parenthood is challenging: “Utah is eager to affirm that life is a human right and, to that end, the state has enacted a pro-life law protecting that most fundamental of rights for the unborn. Pro-life laws like Utah’s also help women by ensuring they have the support ...
- December 9, 2022In Thompson v. Hebdon, a group of Alaska voters alleged the government was infringing on free speech.