- December 22, 2022From all of us at Alliance Defending Freedom, thank you.
- December 21, 2022The Biden administration tried to harm women by seeking to delete insurance coverage for fertility awareness instruction.
- December 20, 2022Alliance Defending Freedom is a nonprofit organization. What does that mean?
- December 20, 2022With attacks on your God-given freedoms increasing, Alliance Defending Freedom is trusting God to provide $11.2 million by December 31 to prepare for the critical legal battles ahead.
- December 19, 2022ADF attorney argued in support of Massachusetts’ prohibition on physician-assisted suicide
- December 19, 2022ADF asks MA Supreme Court to uphold protections for terminally ill, disabled
- December 19, 2022ADF attorneys represent Dr. David Phillips in lawsuit
- December 19, 2022NC Governor’s School fires professor for speaking about harms of racially divisive ideology.
- December 16, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Christiana Kiefer regarding the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit’s ruling Friday in Soule v. Connecticut Association of Schools, a lawsuit filed on behalf of four female athletes who were consistently deprived of honors and opportunities to compete at elite levels because the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference adopted a policy that allows males who identify as female to compete in girls’ athletic events: “The 2nd Circuit got it wrong, and we’re evaluating all legal options, including appeal ...
- December 15, 2022ADF attorneys representing Ratio Christi favorably settle lawsuit; university changes its policy to ensure fair, viewpoint-neutral treatment of student groups