- August 25, 2023Court rejects majority of GenBioPro’s challenge to state’s pro-life laws, allows suit to continue regarding prohibition on chemical abortion by telehealth
- August 25, 2023Why we’re standing up for this Christian ministry Take a moment to imagine how your life could be different. Imagine that no matter how hard you try, you cannot shake the desire for a drop—just one more—of alcohol. You lose your job. You lose your family. And it’s all because of addiction. Pretty soon, you’re on the streets. You’re homeless. You sleep under overpasses or any place that is warm at night. You find food wherever you can. Your life has completely fallen apart. You feel hopeless. Until your eyes meet the caring faces of workers with Yakima Union Gospel Mission. For the Mission ...
- August 24, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy John Bursch , regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Thursday with the U.S. Supreme Court urging it to hear Vitagliano v. County of Westchester , which centers on a devout Catholic occupational therapist challenging a New York county law that suppresses her First Amendment right to engage peacefully in sidewalk counseling with women considering an abortion: “Government officials shouldn’t have a free pass to silence speech in public places. The U.S ...
- August 24, 2023ADF to US Supreme Court: Revoke govt's free pass to silence public speech
- August 24, 2023Intercollegiate Studies Institute, College Republicans no longer responsible for $18K security fee
- August 23, 2023ADF attorneys representing physician filed petition for review with state high court
- August 23, 2023Cedar Park Church asks appeals court for freedom to abide by its beliefs
- August 23, 2023ADF attorneys represent Christian Healthcare Centers, Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish in two lawsuits challenging state law burdening their religious exercise
- August 23, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Denise Harle , director of the ADF Center for Life, regarding the South Carolina Supreme Court’s decision Wednesday in Planned Parenthood South Atlantic v. State of South Carolina to uphold the state’s pro-life law protecting unborn children from abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected: “All human life is worth protecting, and the people of South Carolina have been eager to affirm life and prevent the obvious harms that abortion causes women and their children. Now, with this decision from the South ...
- August 23, 2023Planned Parenthood is challenging South Carolina’s pro-life law that protects unborn children from the moment a heartbeat is detected.