- January 5, 2023ADF attorneys represent female athlete helping to defend WV’s Save Women’s Sports Act
- January 5, 2023The University of Idaho tried to chill speech by issuing illegal no-contact orders against three students and a professor.
- January 3, 2023ADF attorneys file notice of appeal to Wyoming Supreme Court
- January 2, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Christiana Kiefer regarding the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit’s decision issued Friday in Adams v. School Board of St. Johns County that protects students’ privacy by separating school bathrooms based on biological sex: “We’re pleased the 11th Circuit has affirmed that sex is a distinct biological class that merits protection under the law, a reality that female athletes and so many others across the country have been fighting to protect. And if gender identity advocates had had their way, St. Johns ...
- December 26, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Board Chairman Terry Schlossberg regarding the passing of Tom Minnery, a founding member of the ADF Board of Directors: “The entire Alliance Defending Freedom family is in prayer for Deb and the rest of Tom’s family as we mourn his passing together. Tom spent a lifetime faithfully, tirelessly, selflessly, and effectively serving the Body of Christ. As a founding board member of ADF, he was an indispensable leader who helped grow the ministry from the seed of an idea, through some seasons of great uncertainty, into the world’s ...
- January 4, 2023This issue of Clarion was adapted from a speech given by the Honorable Janice Rogers Brown (ret.), the recipient of the 2022 Edwin Meese III Award, on May 18, 2022.
- December 23, 2022ADF attorneys represent NC House Speaker, Senate President Pro Tempore; Planned Parenthood dismisses lawsuit challenging state pro-life laws
- December 22, 2022A school district in Kansas tried to force teacher Pam Ricard to be dishonest with students and parents.
- December 22, 2022ADF attorneys represent Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish, Grand Rapids, and three families in federal lawsuit
- December 22, 2022Catholic school, families sue Michigan officials for forcing them to violate their faith