- November 14, 2006ADF’s Center for Academic Freedom represents student, offending professor forced to resign from administrative duties, student’s infraction erased
- November 13, 2006One student’s stand results in sweeping changes at a major Midwest university.
- October 23, 2006The University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire prohibits resident assistants from holding Bible studies in their dorm rooms.
- May 19, 2006CLS student organization appeals lawsuit against school officials to 9th Circuit
- February 28, 2006The Supreme Court overturned judgments and massive fines against multiple pro-life protesters.
- November 18, 2005After 10-year battle, ADF attorneys secure permanent injunction against NY Board of Education for Bronx church using school for meeting place
- November 18, 2005Federal court issues permanent order protecting equal access rights
- May 20, 2005NYC School Board continues to target religious groups for exclusion despite repeatedly repudiated unconstitutional position
- March 2, 2005State sued for placing historical monuments, including Ten Commandments monument, near state capitol.
- February 8, 2005Bronx Household of Faith case shows churches in NYC public buildings provide much-needed services to city neighborhoods