- The ACLU and other activists are challenging an Oklahoma law that protects children from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures.
- ADF attorneys sue Rockford Public School District for referring to middle-school girl by masculine name, male pronouns while concealing actions from parents
- NJ attorney general unlawfully targets pro-life pregnancy center
- Moms for Liberty–Yolo County challenges library district for shutting down event
- WA attorney general unlawfully targets pro-life pregnancy centers
- Oklahoma AG seeks to enforce law that discriminates against religious education
- Vermont expels Christian school from tuition program, sports league
- Federal govt sues state of Idaho for protecting life of woman, unborn child
- The Supreme Court ruled that a Louisiana law providing funds for educational materials in both private and public schools did not violate the Constitution.
- Planned Parenthood and other abortionists in Iowa are challenging the state’s fetal heartbeat law, which was enacted to protect innocent, unborn life by prohibiting elective abortions after the detection of a fetal heartbeat.