- November 23, 2022ADF urges US Supreme Court to uphold freedom of speech on public sidewalks
- November 23, 2022ADF attorneys representing Casper homeless shelter favorably settle case with state, federal government officials
- November 22, 2022In the Reed v. Town of Gilbert case, the Supreme Court ruled that the government cannot regulate signs differently based on their content.
- November 21, 2022Grant serves as a Junior Digital Writer at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- November 21, 2022An increasing number of male athletes who identify as female are competing against women and breaking records along the way.
- November 21, 2022A School Board’s Determination To Indoctrinate Children Has Parents Taking A Stand
- November 21, 2022ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Tuesday
- November 21, 2022Double down on your stand for life.
- November 18, 2022ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Liberty at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- November 18, 2022ADF attorneys represent four health care organizations, four doctors in first lawsuit to challenge FDA’s authorization of chemical abortion drugs, removal of safeguards