- Columbus State Community College prohibited a student from distributing pro-life fliers anywhere on campus except a small “speech zone.”
- A New Hampshire court has ordered the state to release numerous documents related to the state’s funding of abortion facilities and its continuing failure to regulate them.
- The city of Houston attempted to subpoena 17 different types of communications belonging to several area pastors in a lawsuit in which the pastors were not even involved.
- Ordained ministers file suit to protect their religious freedom
- Federal government requires a Christian Bible publisher to pay for abortion-inducing drugs for its employees
- Boise State University required a student organization to have warning signs for two pro-life events on campus that campus officials deemed “controversial.”
- In 2011, the North Carolina General Assembly authorized an optional “Choose Life” specialty license plate.
- ADF filed an amicus brief in the Supreme Court's same-sex marriage case, Obergefell v. Hodges.
- Academy School District #20 policies and procedures defined “open time” in numerous places as consisting of lunchtime and the seminar period, an open period of the day equivalent to recess
- Town Discriminates Against Church Signs While Widely Permitting Political, Real Estate, and other Similar Signs