- ADF attorneys file suit against city of Laurel for discriminatory zoning practices
- Six Christian non-profit organizations filed suit against the Obama administration’s mandate.
- ADF attorneys represent The New Macedonia Baptist Church
- ADF represents Young Americans for Freedom of KSU
- Kennesaw State University relegated a student organization’s pro-life display to a “speech zone” that made up less than 0.08 percent of the 405-acre campus.
- The city of Atlanta terminated the employment of Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran because of he shared his Christian beliefs.
- DOE investigates complaint of assault arising out of transgender restroom policy
- Lawsuit says compelled speech law should be struck down like similar statutes in other states
- ADF lawsuit prompts changes to rules that illegally discriminated against Students for Life
- ADF attorneys file suit against city of Monroe for discriminatory zoning practices