- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Denise Harle, director of the ADF Center for Life regarding her appointment by Gov. Ron DeSantis to the Florida Faith-Based and Community-Based Advisory Council: “Churches and faith-based organizations contribute significantly to any flourishing community through their compassion and care for people, especially to society’s most vulnerable citizens. Recognizing this, Gov. Ron DeSantis established a Faith and Community-Based Initiative to support Florida churches and nonprofits and maximize their invaluable ...
- ADF attorneys represent former Georgia Gwinnett College student prevented from sharing his faith on campus
- ADF attorneys representing parents, students sue Albemarle County School Board for discriminating against students based on race, religion
- ADF attorneys represent Downtown Hope Center
- ADF attorneys filed emergency application for stay after 6th Circuit panel decided OSHA vaccine mandate can proceed
- A federal district court ruled NY can compel an artist to create photographs, blogs that violate her beliefs, applied same reasoning as 303 Creative ruling
- ADF attorneys represent Bethel Christian Academy
- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Gregory S. Baylor regarding ADF’s formal comment submitted Thursday to the U.S. Department of Labor in response to the agency’s proposed rule to roll back religious liberty protections for faith-based organizations that partner with the federal government: “The U.S. Constitution protects the right of all Americans to operate freely according to their religious beliefs. This freedom isn’t abandoned simply because an individual or organization enters into a contract with the federal government. ADF is extremely ...
- ADF attorneys represent Holston United Methodist Home for Children in federal lawsuit against Biden administration
- ADF attorneys represent female athlete who will help defend WV’s Save Women’s Sports Act