Showing 159 results for "link"
- September 14, 2022Advocating for generational wins in the state legislature is something everyone can and should do alongside ADF’s Center for Legislative Advocacy.
- September 2, 2022Jack Phillips should not have to fear government punishment for living out his faith by deciding what he can and cannot express through his cake art.
- August 24, 2022Those who are fighting to protect the First Amendment have reason to hope, no matter the modern challenges.
- June 13, 2022When corporations lack viewpoint diversity and weigh in on polarizing issues, they alienate constituencies and encourage self-censorship, crushing freedom.
- May 17, 2021Brian Tingley is challenging a Washington state law that prohibits young people from receiving private counseling to pursue personal goals in line with their faith.
- April 24, 2023What is gender theory? Read this breakdown of its history and how it’s affecting our society for the worse.
- May 19, 2023Planned Parenthood has repeatedly prioritized its profits over the lives of women and children. People deserve to know the truth about Planned Parenthood.
- May 26, 2021It’s discouraging that the federal district court has decided that these experiences—these lost opportunities—simply don’t matter.
- December 15, 2022Here’s why religious freedom is a social good and not discrimination.
- February 14, 2022The late Sue Thayer had the courage to expose Planned Parenthood’s seedy tactics of manipulating expectant moms to choose abortion.