- November 4, 2021The Daily Wire challenges Biden administration vaccine mandate.
- November 2, 2021The Winnebago County Health Department in Illinois wrongfully forced pediatric nurse Sandra Rojas out of her job for declining to assist with or refer for abortion or abortifacient contraceptives.
- October 27, 2021
Ratio Christi at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln v. The Members of the Board of Regents of the University of NebraskaSummary Christian student organization, Ratio Christi, filed a federal lawsuit against the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for failing to distribute money collected from mandatory student fees to student organizations in a fair, viewpoint-neutral manner. Watch
- October 25, 2021Summary Christian student organization, Ratio Christi, filed a federal lawsuit against the University of Houston-Clear Lake for discriminating against the group’s Christian beliefs by excluding Ratio Christi from Registered Student Organization status and the benefits that come with that recognition. Watch
- October 19, 2021Summary The Christian Employers Alliance is challenging two Biden administration mandates that force religious nonprofit and for-profit employers to pay for or perform gender transition surgeries, procedures, counseling, and treatments in violation of their religious beliefs.
- October 18, 2021US Supreme Court takes case of high school coach who prayed at football game
- October 14, 2021Two abortionists and three organizations who oppose legal protections for Down syndrome babies filed a lawsuit seeking to have SB 1457, the Arizona law containing those protections, struck down.
- October 13, 2021Right to Life of Central California is challenging a state law that unconstitutionally restricts speech based on viewpoint by creating 100-foot censorship zones outside of any facility that provides any type of vaccine.
- October 12, 2021Connecticut pro-life pregnancy center fights to protect free speech
- October 5, 2021ADF attorneys represent Association of Christian Schools International, three female athletes, who will fight federal mandate allowing males to compete against girls.