- August 24, 2022ADF asks court to halt Biden admin from employing Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act to force doctors to provide elective abortions in emergency rooms.
- August 18, 2022Fire chaplain sues city of Austin for firing him for sharing religious view on personal blog.
- August 17, 2022Wyoming Right to Life, legislators seek to intervene in defense of state pro-life law
- August 8, 2022Female athletes oppose Biden mandate forcing doctors to perform harmful medical procedures.
- August 5, 2022ADF attorneys represent Choices Pregnancy Center in two briefs filed at Arizona Superior Court in Pima County
- July 27, 2022Tampa Christian school sues Biden admin for threatening to pull lunches from low-income kids
- July 25, 2022ADF: US Supreme Court should clarify that Medicaid recipients can’t sue states to force taxpayer funding of abortion clinics
- July 19, 2022After abortionists sought to halt enforcement of law, ADF attorneys filed emergency motion in the Supreme Court of Appeals of WV.
- June 21, 2022Female athletes ask court to uphold Indiana law ensuring fair play for girls.
- June 17, 2022ADF attorneys represent 60 state legislators who asked state high court to overturn previous decision