- September 12, 2022The Supreme Court finally abandoned the Lemon test in Kennedy v. Bremerton.
- September 9, 2022What is the freedom of conscience? Why is it worth protecting today?
- September 8, 2022Along with violating the Constitution and federal law, this bill would lead to significant harm to families throughout the country.
- September 2, 2022Jack Phillips should not have to fear government punishment for living out his faith by deciding what he can and cannot express through his cake art.
- September 2, 2022A 7-2 Supreme Court ruling in favor of Masterpiece Cakeshop vindicated Jack Phillips’s right to live and work consistently with his religious beliefs.
- August 31, 2022CVS fired nurse practitioner Paige Casey simply because of her religious beliefs.
- August 29, 2022Religious organizations such as Christian Healthcare Centers in Michigan should be free to operate and serve the community according to their beliefs.
- August 26, 2022The ‘Respect for Marriage Act’ redefines marriage in American law and creates real harm for countless Americans.
- August 24, 2022Those who are fighting to protect the First Amendment have reason to hope, no matter the modern challenges.
- August 16, 2022Dr. Andrew Fox was fired from his position as volunteer fire chaplain because government officials disfavored his views.