- October 27, 2022Pro-abortion legal organizations didn’t want to engage in civil dialogue.
- October 26, 2022The First Amendment protects what we say by simultaneously protecting our ability to decide what not to say.
- October 21, 2022Lindsey Barr expressed concern about a book read at McAllister Elementary School and faced extreme consequences.
- October 20, 2022Life is on the ballot in several states this fall. Learn about what’s at stake in key ballot initiatives.
- October 19, 2022Activists are using ESG policies as a cudgel to try to force companies to bend to the will of their political causes.
- October 18, 2022Parental rights are central to a free society, but as this harrowing story shows, they’re under great attack.
- October 13, 2022California Gov. Gavin Newsom has even placed pro-abortion billboards in pro-life states.
- September 23, 2022Should transgender athletes compete in women’s sports? Here’s why males will always have an advantage over females in athletics.
- September 19, 2022Planned Parenthood claims again and again that it is in the business of ‘health care.’ Nothing could be further from the truth.
- September 14, 2022Advocating for generational wins in the state legislature is something everyone can and should do alongside ADF’s Center for Legislative Advocacy.