- The duty to notify parents arises from parents’ right to direct their children’s upbringing, care, and education.
- God’s Not Dead 2 drew inspiration from numerous cases litigated by Alliance Defending Freedom.
- The University at Buffalo derecognized a Young Americans for Freedom chapter because of its political viewpoint.
- Schools that implement ‘gender support plans’ harm students, parents, teachers, and other staff members.
- How we spend our time matters. Just as the culture is dedicating time to Pride Month, we must dedicate time to the good, the true, and the beautiful.
- College of the Ozarks should not have to wait until it is punished to challenge government overreach.
- Dayspring Christian Learning Center and the Church of Compassion were targeted for their Christian beliefs.
- Despite the Biden administration’s claims, the government cannot replace the parent in the parent-child relationship.
- Chase Bank’s annual shareholder meeting featured research from ADF’s Viewpoint Diversity Score Business Index.
- The MED Act allows doctors, nurses, and certain other medical professionals to decline to perform procedures that violate their conscience.