- February 21, 2023The Biden administration would be abusing its power if it declared an abortion public health emergency.
- February 20, 2023The president claims to stand for freedom, but the policies he promoted in his State of the Union address tell a different story.
- February 22, 2023Jacksonville is trying to trample on the First Amendment rights of a private business.
- February 14, 2023Abortion advocates in Arizona are attacking a law that protects unborn children with genetic anomalies like Down syndrome.
- February 13, 2023Math professor Nathaniel Hiers was fired after writing a joke on the faculty lounge chalkboard.
- February 9, 2023Please use this page as a reference for frequently asked questions regarding religious exemptions to vaccine mandates.
- February 8, 2023UK Athletics acknowledged reality when it detailed its position on male athletes who identify as female.
- February 8, 2023State legislators must enact laws protecting minors from life-altering, dangerous gender transition procedures.
- February 7, 2023The Biden administration is attempting to twist an old law into a new mandate to perform abortions.
- January 31, 2023John Kluge was forced to resign from his job as an orchestra teacher because of his religious beliefs.