- As someone who practiced in ‘Big Law’ for over a decade, I and many of my colleagues came to view that tilt as a given.
- The Families’ Rights and Responsibilities Act will ensure parental rights are protected just as much as other fundamental rights.
- Yale University needs a president who will champion the value of free speech that is so often lacking in higher education.
- Yet another pro-abortion attorney general is targeting pro-life pregnancy centers for their beliefs, this time in New Jersey.
- Idaho passed SB 1100 to protect the privacy of K-12 students in intimate spaces, but activists are seeking to designate students by ‘gender identity,’ not sex.
- Idahoans and their elected representatives are choosing to protect life. The Biden administration is telling them they can’t.
- A Minnesota woman sued a pharmacist because his beliefs prevented him from dispensing potentially life-ending drugs.
- The Yolo County Library in California shut down an event because the presenters criticized men’s participation in women’s sports.
- The Rockford Public School District betrayed parents’ trust by secretly referring to their daughter by a masculine name and male pronouns.
- New York is trying to force pro-life organizations to employ people who do not share their beliefs.