- Makinzie joined Alliance Defending Freedom in 2018 and serves as a Communications Specialist for ADF Church Alliance and ADF Ministry Alliance.
- The Hope Center is a Christian non-profit organization that offers job skills training, daily meals, laundry, and clothing for the homeless men and women in Anchorage – all free of charge. It also offers a free overnight shelter for women – many of whom are trying to escape from abusive situations and even from sex trafficking.
- John Bursch is senior counsel and vice president of appellate advocacy with Alliance Defending Freedom. Bursch has argued 12 U.S. Supreme Court cases and three dozen state supreme court cases, and he has successfully litigated six matters with at least $1 billion at stake.
- William Pew was a founder of Alliance Defending Freedom, serving on its governing board of directors from its inception until his passing in 1997.
- Kara is an Areté Academy Delegate and is pursuing a career in law.
- Maureen Collins served as Web Editor and SEO Manager at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Watch the story of the Tennes Family who was banned from the farmer’s market by the city of East Lansing simply because of their beliefs about marriage.
- When Alexis heard about the lawsuit, she knew that she was called to join. Why? Because she felt that her voice brought something different—and needed—to the conversation. A female’s perspective on privacy needed to be heard.
- Jay Hobbs serves as Strategic Campaigns and Initiatives Director at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- Before joining the Alliance Defending Freedom team, Jessica served as a writer and legislative assistant to three congressmen and US Senator Ben Sasse.