- December 19, 2018ADF attorneys file suit against city of Laurel for discriminatory zoning practices
- December 19, 2018Makinzie joined Alliance Defending Freedom in 2018 and serves as a Communications Specialist for ADF Church Alliance and ADF Ministry Alliance.
- December 11, 2018The Hope Center is a Christian non-profit organization that offers job skills training, daily meals, laundry, and clothing for the homeless men and women in Anchorage – all free of charge. It also offers a free overnight shelter for women – many of whom are trying to escape from abusive situations and even from sex trafficking.
- December 11, 2018Six Christian non-profit organizations filed suit against the Obama administration’s mandate.
- November 26, 2018ADF attorneys represent The New Macedonia Baptist Church
- October 24, 2018ADF represents Young Americans for Freedom of KSU
- October 18, 2018Kennesaw State University relegated a student organization’s pro-life display to a “speech zone” that made up less than 0.08 percent of the 405-acre campus.
- October 16, 2018The city of Atlanta terminated the employment of Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran because of he shared his Christian beliefs.
- October 3, 2018DOE investigates complaint of assault arising out of transgender restroom policy
- September 21, 2018Lawsuit says compelled speech law should be struck down like similar statutes in other states