- December 20, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom asks U.S. Supreme Court to reinstate asylum for persecuted German family
- December 6, 2013School bans student from handing out invitations to church Christmas party.
- November 21, 2013Eastern Michigan University denies pro-life student group equal access to mandatory student fee funding.
- November 12, 2013Rescue mission now allowed to use facilitly to provide overnight stays for single mothers and their children
- November 12, 2013Federal government requires a Christian family’s business to pay for abortion-inducing drugs for its employees
- October 16, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom allied attorneys representing family-owned business have filed a federal lawsuit against the Obama administration over its contraceptoin mandate
- October 3, 2013National organizations file federal suit with ACLU against bill preventing race- and sex-based abortions
- September 23, 2013United States Department of Agriculture denied building loan to pro-life pregnancy center based on religious speech occurring on premises
- September 20, 2013Christian B&B owner ordered to violate her faith
- August 14, 2013Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent Trijicon, a family-owned business, in a federal lawsuit against the Obama administration’s abortion pill mandate,