- November 16, 2021Beginning next summer in Illinois, minors will be able to undergo an abortion without parental involvement.
- November 15, 202130 senators have introduced a resolution supporting the right of parents to be the leading voice in the education of their children.
- November 3, 2021Catherine Lhamon’s confirmation to this position is cause for concern because of how she operated the last time she held this position, under the Obama Administration.
- October 22, 2021Attorney General Garland’s memo is a severe government overreach that chills the constitutionally protected speech of those who rightly object to ill-considered policies that harm our nation’s school children.
- October 8, 2021Earlier this week, Senator Lindsay Graham introduced Senate Resolution 407, legislation that celebrates religious schools and their contributions to our country by designating the first week of October as “Religious Education Week.”
- October 5, 2021Parents expressing concern over CRT, gender theory, and COVID-related mandates in public schools do not qualify as “domestic terrorists.”
- September 16, 2021Unfortunately, in our current toxic social climate, expressing your views can be dangerous.
- September 2, 2021The Biden administration’s message is clear: conscience rights come second to radical gender ideology.
- August 23, 2021As pandemic restrictions have begun to ease over the last few months, churches and religious organizations have started to ask: If this happens again, how can we ensure that religious freedom is protected?
- August 20, 2021Tucked into the Digital Equity Act, which was included as a provision in the infrastructure bill, are sexual orientation and gender identity nondiscrimination requirements.