- August 13, 2021The First Amendment protects the right of religious universities to decide the faculty they want to hire or promote. That means Christian colleges are free to choose who teaches the faith.
- August 3, 2021Although it’s a long shot, there may be one more glimmer of hope for Barronelle Stutzman as she continues her long stand for freedom.
- June 29, 2021Free speech is a right given to us by God, not the government.
- June 21, 2021In a new episode of Dax Shepard’s podcast “Armchair Expert,” Prince Harry sharply criticizes the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- June 16, 2021A church or house of worship needs to maintain independence from government control in certain fundamental ways.
- June 15, 2021The bill compels churches, religious schools, and Christian ministries to hire employees who do not share their stated beliefs on marriage, sexuality, and gender identity.
- June 3, 2021Should endorsing a certain view of marriage and sexuality be a prerequisite for fighting fires? The City of Atlanta seemed to think so.
- June 2, 2021Now families in Vermont who want their children to receive an education at a religious school can do so on the same basis as other families.
- May 18, 2021Jesse’s wife had decided to end his life through an agonizing process of dehydration and starvation. Thankfully, Jesse’s family members—and ADF—fought for his life.
- May 17, 2021This adds another bold pro-abortion move to the list of egregious actions taken by President Biden.