- December 23, 2021Working with ADF attorneys, Lorie Smith’s case currently awaits a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court, after a lower court ruled against her earlier this year.
- December 21, 2021The bottom line is that parents know their children best, and they do not surrender their parental role when they send their children to school.
- December 14, 2021Can the State decide who is religiously qualified to work at faith-based ministries?
- November 22, 2021Downtown Hope Center serves everyone, while focusing on protecting vulnerable women at night. They should be free to do so according to their religious beliefs.
- August 13, 2021The First Amendment protects the right of religious universities to decide the faculty they want to hire or promote. That means Christian colleges are free to choose who teaches the faith.
- August 3, 2021Although it’s a long shot, there may be one more glimmer of hope for Barronelle Stutzman as she continues her long stand for freedom.
- June 21, 2021In a new episode of Dax Shepard’s podcast “Armchair Expert,” Prince Harry sharply criticizes the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- June 15, 2021The bill compels churches, religious schools, and Christian ministries to hire employees who do not share their stated beliefs on marriage, sexuality, and gender identity.
- June 3, 2021Should endorsing a certain view of marriage and sexuality be a prerequisite for fighting fires? The City of Atlanta seemed to think so.
- June 2, 2021Now families in Vermont who want their children to receive an education at a religious school can do so on the same basis as other families.