- May 10, 2023Tim Garrison serves as senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Center for Life, where he litigates across the spectrum of matters involving constitutional freedoms and the sanctity of life. Previously, Garrison was a partner at Husch Blackwell LLP, representing clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies, including support for ADF’s litigation in College of the Ozarks v. Biden. Garrison was a federal prosecutor for 14 years and was U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Missouri from 2018-2021. He personally prosecuted hundreds of cases involving international drug ...
- May 1, 2023Joshua Rogers serves as senior counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Center for Life, where he litigates matters involving constitutional freedoms and the sanctity of life. Rogers is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Department of Justice. During his time at the DOJ, he served as an Assistant United States Attorney in two U.S. Attorneys’ Offices and as a trial attorney in the Civil Rights Division. Rogers argued 25 times before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. and Fourth Circuits and filed over 100 briefs in those courts. He also appeared countless times before U.S. district courts ...
- March 31, 2023Cody Barnett serves as legal counsel on Alliance Defending Freedom’s Appellate Advocacy Team, where he represents various ADF clients before appellate courts across the country.
- March 10, 2023Jim Campbell serves as chief legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where he leads the U.S. Legal Advocacy team. In that role, Campbell oversees all U.S. litigation teams, Allied Legal Affairs, the Church and Ministry Alliance, and advocacy strategy. Prior to joining ADF in March 2023, Campbell was the solicitor general in the office of Nebraska Attorney General Douglas J. Peterson and Michael T. Hilgers. In that role, he represented the state of Nebraska in cases before state and federal courts and oversaw all civil appeals for the state. In February 2023, Campbell argued Biden v ...
- February 24, 2023Caroline Reeves serves as Strategic Communications Writer at Alliance Defending Freedom
- February 23, 2023Jake Warner serves as legal counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Appellate Team.
- February 23, 2023Jacqueline Kimotho serves as Advocacy Campaign Manager at Alliance Defending Freedom
- February 23, 2023Jacob Reed serves as legal counsel for the Center for Christian Ministries with Alliance Defending Freedom. Reed litigates on behalf of churches, Christian ministries, and religious schools to defend their constitutionally protected rights under the First Amendment.
- February 23, 2023Hal Frampton serves as senior counsel in the Center for Conscience Initiatives at Alliance Defending Freedom.
- February 23, 2023Hailey Vrdolyak serves as legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where she is a member of the Center for Conscience Initiatives.