- May 24, 2023Numerous friend-of-the-court briefs filed with state’s high court
- May 22, 2023ADF attorneys represent two college students in federal lawsuit challenging MSU officials
- May 19, 2023ADF attorneys join diverse coalition of legal advocacy groups in filing friend-of-the-court brief
- May 19, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy, regarding Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte’s signing Thursday of HB 676, a bill that strengthens the freedom of parents to direct the upbringing, care, and education of their children: “Parents have the right to raise and educate their children, consistent with their beliefs and values, without fear of being unjustly punished by the government. It’s in kids’ best interests for parents to be involved any time a child faces serious issues at school ...
- May 18, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom CEO, President, and General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding ADF’s annual Edwin Meese III Originalism & Religious Liberty Award ceremony Thursday. This year’s award recipients are Mississippi Attorney General Lynn Fitch and Michael Farris, former CEO of ADF: “The Meese Award is the highest award ADF bestows. Attorney General Edwin Meese worked tirelessly to ensure constitutional fidelity through originalism, correctly viewing it as ‘critical to the protection of religious liberty.’ General Meese’s commitment to originalism ...
- May 18, 2023ADF attorneys represent New Hope Family Services in favorable settlement against state officials
- May 18, 2023ADF attorneys represent Kathy McCord after South Madison Community School Corporation fired her for speaking about the school district’s controversial policy
- May 18, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy, regarding Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee’s signing Wednesday of SB 466, a bill that protects freedom of conscience for teachers: “No one should be forced to contradict their core beliefs just to keep a job, yet we continue to see growing instances of teachers being confronted with that ultimatum. Many teachers can’t in good conscience speak messages that they do not believe to be true, and that includes addressing students by pronouns inconsistent with a ...
- May 17, 2023ADF attorneys serving as co-counsel with the Montana Attorney General’s Office urge state court to uphold pro-life law
- May 17, 2023ADF attorneys representing seventh grader file federal lawsuit against Middleborough city, school officials for free speech violation