- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Lincoln Wilson regarding a petition ADF attorneys filed Monday with the U.S. Supreme Court asking it to swiftly act by requiring a federal district court to do its duty and hear the case First Choice Women’s Resource Centers v. Platkin: “Congress has given federal courts the duty to hear and decide cases where government officials have allegedly violated constitutionally protected rights. But in New Jersey, after the attorney general targeted and harassed a Christian, pro-life, medical nonprofit, the district ...
- Broad support comes from friend-of-the-court briefs filed with US Supreme Court
- ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Thursday
- ADF attorneys, public figures available for media interviews at press conference following hearing Tuesday
- Lawsuit takes issue with charging noncommercial Christian radio stations royalty fees more than 18 times higher than secular NPR stations
- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Vincent Wagner regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Wednesday on behalf of a Wisconsin mother with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit in Doe v. Bethel Local School District Board of Education, a case in which a school district adopted a policy that allows students to access private spaces according to gender identity—rather than sex—without any public discussion or vote: “Parents have a fundamental right to direct the upbringing, education, and healthcare of their children. School ...
- In new brief, ADF attorneys provide detail on why US Supreme Court should require the FDA to restore safety standards for abortion drugs
- ADF attorneys represent TPUSA chapter at State University of New York Cortland
- ADF attorneys represent Dr. Andrew Fox, terminated from volunteer chaplaincy
- Idaho attorney general asks US Supreme Court to stop feds from forcing ER doctors to perform abortions