- WI mother asks court to protect parents' right to know how schools treat their kids
- ADF attorneys represent TPUSA chapter at State University of New York Cortland
- ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief urging high court to uphold appeals court ruling, clarify that government cannot engage in third-party censorship
- Steven Melton, a firefighter, was let go from the fire department after he posted on social media expressing his pro-life views.
- ADF: Texas on solid ground to protect children from unproven, risky drug treatments
- NY school district treats girl as boy behind mother's back
- ADF to 5th Circuit: Stop dangerous trend of chilling speech on campus
- Idaho defends law protecting children from harmful medical procedures
- ADF to Supreme Court: Govt can't coerce financial institutions to exclude customers for their speech
- Activists are challenging Idaho’s law that protects the privacy, safety, and dignity of all K-12 students in public schools.