- The Biden administration wants to force Christian colleges to put males in female dorms.
- The EEOC punished Harris Funeral Homes for trying to follow the law as written and elevated politics above the interests of grieving families.
- The Story of Brush & Nib Studio As the court explained, “an individual has autonomy over his or her speech and thus may not be forced to speak a message he or she does not wish to say.” (Read their inspiring story below.) In January 2015, after first meeting at a Bible study where they learned about their mutual passions for art, two young women enjoyed tea and hot chocolate at a North Phoenix coffee shop while discussing a big dream. They decided to open an art studio together, combining their calligraphy and hand-painting skills to create beautiful artwork celebrating some of life’s most ...
- Christian filmmakers seek the freedom to create art consistent with their faith.
- Dirk and Petra Wunderlich had just settled their children in for the first homeschool lesson of the year. Suddenly, with no warning, the full force of the German government showed up to take their children away.
- Why did the government attack a homeless ministry?
- Professor pressured to refer to a male student as a woman.
- Third-grader Lydia Booth was forced to remove her “Jesus Loves Me” mask, violating her free speech. Here’s how you can help.
- Barronelle Stutzman’s story of continuing struggle for religious freedom should be alarming to every American who cherishes freedom, not just to Christians.
- Another Photographer Is Taking a Stand for Freedom — This Time in Kentucky