- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Vincent Wagner regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Wednesday on behalf of a Wisconsin mother with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit in Doe v. Bethel Local School District Board of Education , a case in which a school district adopted a policy that allows students to access private spaces according to gender identity—rather than sex—without any public discussion or vote: “Parents have a fundamental right to direct the upbringing, education, and healthcare of their children ...
- In new brief, ADF attorneys provide detail on why US Supreme Court should require the FDA to restore safety standards for abortion drugs
- ADF attorneys represent TPUSA chapter at State University of New York Cortland
- ADF attorneys represent Dr. Andrew Fox, terminated from volunteer chaplaincy
- Idaho attorney general asks US Supreme Court to stop feds from forcing ER doctors to perform abortions
- Idaho attorney general asks Supreme Court to narrow lower court ruling, allow Idaho to protect children while case proceeds
- ADF attorneys filed friend-of-the-court brief on behalf of Young America’s Foundation, Manhattan Institute
- ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief urging high court to uphold appeals court ruling, clarify that government cannot engage in third-party censorship
- ADF attorneys, middle-school boy available for media interviews following hearing Thursday
- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Tim Garrison regarding the Wyoming Supreme Court’s decision Friday to deny Right to Life of Wyoming, as well as Wyoming Reps. Rachel Rodriguez-Williams and Chip Neiman, the ability to intervene in defense of the state’s Life is a Human Right Act as the case, Johnson v. State of Wyoming , proceeds: “Wyoming has a strong and compelling interest in protecting women and unborn children from the harms of abortion, and the state will continue its life-saving efforts. We’re proud to serve alongside Right to Life of ...