- The Hope Center is a Christian non-profit organization that offers job skills training, daily meals, laundry, and clothing for the homeless men and women in Anchorage – all free of charge. It also offers a free overnight shelter for women – many of whom are trying to escape from abusive situations and even from sex trafficking.
- Watch the story of the Tennes Family who was banned from the farmer’s market by the city of East Lansing simply because of their beliefs about marriage.
- When Alexis heard about the lawsuit, she knew that she was called to join. Why? Because she felt that her voice brought something different—and needed—to the conversation. A female’s perspective on privacy needed to be heard.
- ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Freedom chapter, challenge mandatory student fee policy
- ADF files friend-of-the-court-brief asking court to honor veterans, apply Constitution correctly
- State high court receives briefs in support of Phoenix artists challenging law that threatens jail time for abiding by their beliefs
- City of Laurel abandons illegal zoning practices that ousted church from downtown area
- ADF attorneys represent March for Life
- More than four-year legal battle ends in victory for Christian organizations that wish to operate according to their beliefs
- ADF challenges state agency’s ultimatum against Christian adoption provider