- Public, nonreligious private, and home-schooled high-school students can attend college classes, but not students from private religious schools
- Judge froze rules that freed religious, moral objectors from abortion-pill mandate
- ADF represents Orthodox Jewish counselor opposing city’s speech ban.
- ADF attorneys represent school denied ability to educate in its own building for more than eight years
- European Court of Human Rights rules against Wunderlich family, who may appeal to Grand Chamber
- European Court of Human Rights accepts case against Belgium that illustrates dangers of legalizing euthanasia.
- The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Legal Counsel Christiana Holcomb regarding a friend-of-the court brief ADF attorneys submitted on behalf of medical professionals and scientists arguing that the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit should reverse the lower court decision in Adams v. School Board of St. Johns County : “School policies should help students and protect all students’ privacy, not disregard the privacy rights of many. But if gender identity advocates have their way, St. Johns’ schools will be forced to violate students’ privacy and cooperate ...
- Court says Jack Phillips of Masterpiece Cakeshop can proceed with case spawned by state commission’s hostility