- December 23, 2022ADF attorneys represent NC House Speaker, Senate President Pro Tempore; Planned Parenthood dismisses lawsuit challenging state pro-life laws
- December 22, 2022ADF attorneys represent Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish, Grand Rapids, and three families in federal lawsuit
- December 19, 2022ADF attorney argued in support of Massachusetts’ prohibition on physician-assisted suicide
- December 19, 2022ADF attorneys represent Dr. David Phillips in lawsuit
- December 16, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Christiana Kiefer regarding the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit’s ruling Friday in Soule v. Connecticut Association of Schools , a lawsuit filed on behalf of four female athletes who were consistently deprived of honors and opportunities to compete at elite levels because the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference adopted a policy that allows males who identify as female to compete in girls’ athletic events: “The 2nd Circuit got it wrong, and we’re evaluating all legal options, including ...
- December 15, 2022ADF attorneys representing Ratio Christi favorably settle lawsuit; university changes its policy to ensure fair, viewpoint-neutral treatment of student groups
- December 15, 2022The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Bowman regarding a friend-of-the-court brief ADF attorneys filed Thursday with the U.S. Supreme Court in Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo on behalf of Christian Employers Alliance urging the high court to take this case and rein in unaccountable bureaucrats. The brief argues that federal agency officials regularly exceed their executive authority by imposing mandates and spending tax dollars that harm the unborn, devalue religious freedom, and contradict biological distinctions based on sex, all without ...
- December 15, 2022ADF attorneys represent doctor, association of thousands of medical professionals nationwide in federal lawsuit
- December 14, 2022ADF attorneys represent Gov. Reynolds
- December 14, 2022ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Thursday