- March 24, 2023Summary Kaley Chiles works as a licensed professional counselor in Colorado who helps clients with various issues, including gender identity and sexual orientation. Chiles sees her work as an outgrowth of her Christian faith, and numerous clients come to her because she shares their own faith-based convictions and worldview. These clients believe that life will be more fulfilling if aligned with the teachings of their faith. Though Chiles never promises that she can solve these issues, she, like her Christian clients, believes that sexuality and gender identity issues can, with God’s help, be ...
- July 22, 2020SUNY officials assist antagonist mob in disrupting event, silencing conservative guest speaker
- March 21, 2023ADF to 1st Circuit: Protect parents' right to raise children without govt interference
- March 10, 2023Jim Campbell serves as chief legal counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, where he leads the U.S. Legal Advocacy team. In that role, Campbell oversees all U.S. litigation teams, Allied Legal Affairs, the Church and Ministry Alliance, and advocacy strategy.
- March 9, 2023AZ school district unlawfully drops student-teachers because they attend Christian university
- March 1, 2023ND Catholic pharmacist challenges Biden mandate to dispense abortion drugs
- February 28, 2023ADF attorneys serving as co-counsel to AG Morrisey urge federal court to uphold state’s pro-life law, deny abortion providers’ attempt to halt enforcement
- February 24, 2023Female athletes to MT Supreme Court: Protect equality of sexes in sports
- March 2, 2023WA homeless shelter files suit to protect its freedom to hire likeminded people of faith
- February 22, 2023ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief on behalf of two Christian student organizations