- Alliance Defending Freedom asks U.S. Supreme Court to reinstate asylum for persecuted German family
- School bans student from handing out invitations to church Christmas party.
- Eastern Michigan University denies pro-life student group equal access to mandatory student fee funding.
- Rescue mission now allowed to use facilitly to provide overnight stays for single mothers and their children
- Federal government requires a Christian family’s business to pay for abortion-inducing drugs for its employees
- National organizations file federal suit with ACLU against bill preventing race- and sex-based abortions
- United States Department of Agriculture denied building loan to pro-life pregnancy center based on religious speech occurring on premises
- Christian B&B owner ordered to violate her faith
- Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys represent Trijicon, a family-owned business, in a federal lawsuit against the Obama administration’s abortion pill mandate,
- The Obama administration has dropped its challenge to a federal court order that requires the Food and Drug Administration to allow an abortifacient to be sold to minors