- January 27, 2023A redefined Michigan law is threatening to violate the First Amendment freedoms of Sacred Heart Academy.
- January 24, 2023A lawsuit brought by Ratio Christi at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln held officials accountable for not distributing funds in a viewpoint-neutral manner.
- January 23, 2023Christian Employers Alliance is seeking to protect religious freedom for its members.
- January 23, 2023ADF is helping defend Alabama Senate Bill 184, which protects minors from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures.
- January 19, 2023A North Carolina school unjustly fired Dr. David Phillips after he promoted viewpoint diversity.
- January 17, 2023
- January 17, 2023A New Mexico law requires doctors to facilitate physician-assisted suicide regardless of their beliefs.
- January 12, 2023The FDA will now allow retail pharmacies to provide dangerous chemical abortion drugs.
- January 11, 2023The freedom of speech is one of the most fundamental rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
- January 6, 2023Photographer Emilee Carpenter wants to create art consistent with her beliefs, but New York laws have threatened her rights.