- At a time when free speech has been threatened at many law schools, a new rule from the American Bar Association signals hope.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly affirmed that the U.S. Constitution protects the fundamental rights of parents.
- Being pro-woman and pro-man is an essential piece of being successfully (and more compassionately) pro-life.
- Americans should not risk losing their bank account because of their views.
- It’s clear that vague financial service policies abused by private and government actors pose a serious threat to everyone’s freedom of speech and religion.
- Women receiving abortion drugs without any safety standards in place to protect them are at risk for so many devastating consequences.
- States are introducing legislation to define the word ‘sex’ in accordance with history and science. The ACLU wrongly claims they are redefining what sex means.
- The Biden administration directs massive amounts of taxpayer money to Planned Parenthood and other abortion groups.
- If basic biology or the Hippocratic oath won’t protect vulnerable teens from preying clinics, perhaps economic self-interest will.
- Skaneateles Middle School began treating a seventh-grade girl as the opposite sex and actively lied to her parents about it.