- December 6, 2023Words may hurt, but treating speech as ‘violence’ only leads to less speech and more violence.
- December 5, 2023Jefferson County Public Schools secretly tried to force an 11-year-old girl to share a bed with a male who identifies as transgender on a school-sponsored trip.
- December 5, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Wednesday
- December 5, 2023Moms for Liberty–Yolo County challenges library district for shutting down event
- December 4, 2023States warn major proxy advisors to respect shareholders seeking to hold financial institutions accountable for rise in politically, religiously motivated de-banking
- December 4, 2023ADF attorneys represent family after 11-year-old girl was supposed to share bed with male student on school trip
- December 1, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom CEO, President, and General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding the passing of retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor: “On behalf of all of us at Alliance Defending Freedom, I wish to extend our condolences to the family, friends, and colleagues of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. As the first woman appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States, Justice O’Connor was a pioneer and role model for many women in the legal profession and beyond. While her jurisprudence may have sparked disagreement at ...
- December 1, 2023Rising numbers of detransitioners are calling our culture’s denial of basic biology into question.
- November 30, 2023Washington’s attorney general is harassing the Obria Group and Obria Pacific Northwest because they serve pregnant women but do not perform abortions.
- November 30, 2023ADF attorneys represent Cedar Park Church in second appeal at 9th Circuit