- June 6, 2023University of Pittsburgh charges Intercollegiate Studies Institute, College Republicans $18K security fee for campus event after inciting violent mob of protestors
- June 5, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy, regarding Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s signing Friday of SB 14, a bill that protects children from dangerous, life-altering medical procedures: “Denying the truth that we are either male or female ends up hurting people, especially vulnerable children. By enacting this legislation, Texas has taken critical steps to protect children from radical activists that peddle gender ideology and pressure children into life-altering, experimental procedures and ...
- June 5, 2023ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief with 5th Circuit on behalf of three female athletes
- June 5, 2023State, fed officials unlawfully suspend Church of Compassion, Dayspring Learning Center in El Cajon from participating in federal food program
- June 5, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Tuesday
- June 2, 2023ADF attorneys represent Young Americans for Freedom chapter in lawsuit
- June 1, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Friday
- May 30, 2023ADF attorneys file friend-of-the-court brief with 10th Circuit on behalf of Young America’s Foundation, Manhattan Institute
- May 30, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Christiana Kiefer regarding Gov. Kay Ivey’s signing Tuesday of HB 261, a bill that extends the state’s existing protections for K-12 female athletes to women in college, ensuring they are not forced to compete against males playing on collegiate women’s sports teams: “Women and girls deserve to compete on a level playing field. A college freshman losing a spot on the team to a male athlete is just as unfair and harmful as when it happens to a high school senior. That is why we must protect fairness for girls in ...
- May 30, 2023ADF attorneys available for media interviews following hearing Wednesday