Want to use your legal skills to make a lasting impact for generations to come? Want to be a change agent in your local community and the culture at large? ADF’s Allied Legal Affairs team is here to equip our Allied Attorneys with the resources, training, and support you need to fight boldly for Generational Wins on five fronts—religious freedom, the sanctity of life, free speech, marriage and family, and parental rights. We want to deploy you strategically and effectively on mission with ADF in an increasingly hostile culture and against an ever-encroaching state.
With ADF working alongside you, be assured of two things:
- You are not alone. You have the combined wisdom, experience, and resources of thousands of legal professionals and outstanding ADF staff attorneys who share your heartfelt convictions and commitment to see true freedom flourish. You will also have opportunity to work with ADF’s broader Alliance of like-minded corporations, churches, and ministries.
- You will make a difference. Drawing on all the tangible support and encouragement ADF has to offer, you will be empowered to advocate with confidence, knowing that you stand on solid legal and constitutional principles. You will have the joy of shaping what tomorrow looks like in America and around the world.
Allied Attorney Benefits
There are many benefits to serving as an Allied Attorney, including:
- Pro bono opportunities and referrals, with opportunity to apply for Grants
- Legal training and career development resources
- Webinars updating you on cutting edge issues and developments
- Subscription to the bi-weekly Allied Attorney Gazette
- Membership in the Allied Attorney Community Site, where you can access:
- archived Resources from prior Legal Academies and Webinars
- Forums to network with other Allied Attorneys, chat, and post/respond to referrals
- Member Directory of all Allied Attorneys
- report pro bono hours
- register for events
- Eligibility for recognition awards – Allied Attorneys who report 450+ hours of qualifying pro bono service become a member of ADF’s Honor Corps and are eligible for recognition.