No one should be forced to choose between their faith and their livelihood.
Thanks to God’s provision and your support, artists Joanna and Breanna of Brush & Nib Studio were given the victory they so justly deserved at the Arizona Supreme Court. But many people of faith still face similar threats of government punishment.
Your financial support is vital as we provide others—like Joanna and Breanna—with the strong defense they need to challenge government threats. And now, a generous family has given a $2 million challenge grant to inspire you to further the impact for freedom during this critical time.
Please rise to the challenge and give your best gift to defend religious freedom today.
Thank you for your generous gift to Alliance Defending Freedom.
Thanks to God’s provision and your support, Phoenix artists Breanna Koski and Joanna Duka were given the victory they so justly deserved. But now is not the time to slow down. We need to build momentum.
With reliance on God, Alliance Defending Freedom will continue to defend those who seek to live out their faith. This would not be possible without your faithful support. Thank you.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.