You can help prepare America’s best Christian law students to make a lasting, positive impact on the legal profession. Through your support, the next generation of Christian lawyers will be equipped to defend religious freedom, the sanctity of human life, freedom of speech, and marriage and family.
Thank you for helping to ensure a bright future for our country!
Thank you for your generous gift to support the next class of the Blackstone Legal Fellowship. We’ll send you an email shortly to confirm the details of your donation.
Your gift will be put to great use, training the next class of Blackstone Fellows and influencing the legal system for Christ.
Because of the support of people like you, more law students will echo what Cullen, a 2019 Blackstone student, said:
I am not sure how to begin expressing how thankful I am. Blackstone was truly a transformative experience that I will never forget. Not only am I more passionate about addressing religious liberty issues in our culture, but I am also better equipped to do so. Whether it is in my classroom, office, or a courtroom, I am confident that the skills and knowledge I acquired at Blackstone will help tremendously in my efforts to uphold and defend the Christian faith.
If you have a friend or loved one in law school who could benefit from the unparalleled Blackstone training, please visit BlackstoneLegalFellowship.org to learn how they can apply.
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.