Help defend your brothers and sisters from government extremism and intolerance
God calls believers in Christ to be of one mind—reaching the ends of the earth with the good news of the Gospel. The attack on the Wunderlich family in Germany demonstrates the need to stand with our brothers and sisters facing government extremism and give them the strong defense they need.
Until recently, no Christian legal organization has been able to successfully defend religious freedom on multiple international fronts. But thanks to the generosity of God’s people, ADF International works to defend religious freedom around the world.
A generous Christian family feels so strongly about the need to protect religious freedom for our brothers and sisters worldwide that they have offered a $600,000 challenge grant. They hope this will inspire you to join with them and give to defend your fellow believers like the Wunderlich family. Thank you!
“…with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel…”
— Philippians 1:27
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.