President Biden said he would be a unifier and president for “all Americans.” But the policies his administration has supported and put in place suggest otherwise.
The Biden administration has lived up to some of its promises. In delivering on those, they jeopardize your constitutional freedoms.
- The administration has reinterpreted “sex” in federal laws to mean “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.” It has used this change to force faith-based colleges and universities to open their dorm rooms, locker rooms, bathrooms, and shared shower spaces to members of the opposite sex.
- The administration’s radical reinterpretation of “sex” also affects the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”). As a result, doctors could be forced to act against their medical judgment, religious beliefs, and conscience in performing controversial and often medically dangerous gender transition interventions on patients—including children.
- The administration has pushed for the passage of the “Equality Act.” This could force: churches to abandon their faith-based hiring standards; religious schools to abandon their faith-based admission standards; women to share private spaces with men; female student-athletes to compete against males; and millions of Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other people of faith to violate their religious views on marriage and sexuality … or face punishment.
- The administration issued an unlawful national COVID-19 vaccine mandate for private employers through OSHA, brazenly ignoring the constitutional limits on the federal government's power.
- And, of course, the administration wants to codify Roe v. Wade in federal law and allow legal abortion up to the moment of birth.
In President Biden's first year in office, with your help, Alliance Defending Freedom filed many lawsuits challenging unconstitutional, overreaching actions from the administration.
But holding this administration accountable to the Constitution isn't a sprint. It's a marathon.
Your gift right now will stand against attempts by the Biden administration to advance an unconstitutional agenda and help provide a winning defense for religious freedom, free speech, the sanctity of life, parental rights, and marriage and family.
We must continue to hold the administration accountable. And the best way you can help do that is with a monthly gift.
The time to stand is now
Every generation faces a unique moment when it is called on to defend the guarantee of liberty enshrined in our Constitution. This is such a moment.
Today, you can help protect the American promises of life and liberty.
In the last two years, we’ve seen annual requests for legal assistance more than double (to more than 10,000 last year!) due to increasing attacks on your freedoms. Thousands of individuals and organizations are asking for help.
Despite the increase in requests, our message remains the same: the Biden administration is bound by the law, and ADF will stand against any attempts to violate our constitutional freedoms—in Congress, state legislatures, and courtrooms across this country … all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.
We know that God is in control.
He has prepared and equipped us to stand for freedom for such a time as this. Through His providence and the generous support of people like you, we are winning nearly 80 percent of our cases, including 14 victories at the U.S. Supreme Court since 2011.
With President Biden entering his second year in the oval office, we must continue to stand for freedom and hold the administration accountable. This is our moment. This is your moment. Please stand for freedom today!
Meet the ADF Clients Standing up to the Biden Administration