Your children face an increasing level of censorship and punishment for their Christian values that you’ve worked so hard to instill. But students have more freedom to express their faith than you may realize. When a school tries to silence your child’s expression of faith, we are here to help.
Your child CAN:
- Pray at school.
- Talk about God in class assignments.
- Start a religious club on campus that receives the same rights and resources as other clubs.
- Freely share their faith with others.
As a parent, you CAN:
- Opt your child out of curriculum that would require them to violate your family's religious beliefs.
- Choose the best educational environment for your child, such as charter school, private school, or homeschool.
What We're Doing About It
Defending the rights of students and parents
Informing parents and students about their rights
Helping shape state legislation that gives parents educational options
Proactively researching unconstitutional policies and demanding changes
Individual victories by Alliance Defending Freedom can have a multiplying effect on other schools, impacting millions of school children. We're here to protect the right of students to freely live out their faith during each stage of their education — from kindergarten through college.Explore Cases
Stay informed about religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and marriage and family.Sign Up
Find out More About Religious Discrimination in Public Schools
Religious Freedom4 Key Quotes Defending Women’s Sports From This Week’s Hearings on Title IX
This past week, the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights held a public hearing on Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
Religious FreedomWomen Sidelined While Transgender Athletes Get Hollywood Treatment
This is where the female athlete finds herself in 2021.