Pray for Life
Download your prayer guide right now
On December 1, 2021, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments in Dobbs. v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization—maybe the most important abortion case of your lifetime.
A decision in favor of Mississippi’s pro-life law could:
- Reduce the number of abortions in America
- Protect women, children, and the integrity of the medical profession
- Inspire other states to join Mississippi in turning the tide of legalized abortion
It's crucial for all Christians to unite in prayer for God's mercy as we seek his will to protect unborn life.
ADF has created a comprehensive Generational Wins Prayer Guide to equip you with specific ways to pray for the Dobbs case, including for:
- The Supreme Court Justices
- The State of Mississippi
- Women and Unborn Children
- Culture and Public Opinion
- Church Engagement
There is power in prayer. Remember the promise and encouragement found in 2 Chronicles 7:14: “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray, seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Will you join with others in the United States and around the world in praying for justice in the Dobbs case? Just fill out the form above and your prayer guide, a resource from the ADF Generational Wins Prayer Initiative, will be on its way.