- January 31, 2023John Kluge was forced to resign from his job as an orchestra teacher because of his religious beliefs.
- January 27, 2023A redefined Michigan law is threatening to violate the First Amendment freedoms of Sacred Heart Academy.
- January 26, 2023ADF attorneys represent Jack Phillips, Masterpiece Cakeshop
- January 25, 2023ADF lawsuit prompts enactment of new policy that means students can’t be singled out, censored
- January 24, 2023A lawsuit brought by Ratio Christi at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln held officials accountable for not distributing funds in a viewpoint-neutral manner.
- January 23, 2023WHO: Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy WHAT: Speaking at Mississippi Advocacy Group rally supporting legislation protecting children from harmful and life-altering medical procedures WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 24, beginning at 1 p.m. CST WHERE: Mississippi Trade Mart, 1200 Mississippi St., Jackson. To schedule an interview, contact ADF Media Relations Specialist Jacqueline Ribeiro at (202) 961-9396. Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building, non-profit legal organization committed to protecting religious freedom, free ...
- January 23, 2023Attorneys with WILL, ADF represent families in lawsuit challenging Madison Metropolitan School District policy that excludes parents
- January 23, 2023Christian Employers Alliance is seeking to protect religious freedom for its members.
- January 23, 2023ADF is helping defend Alabama Senate Bill 184, which protects minors from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures.
- January 20, 2023The following quote may be attributed to Alliance Defending Freedom CEO, President, and General Counsel Kristen Waggoner regarding Friday’s landmark 50th annual March for Life, the first in a post-Roe v. Wade America : “The March for Life is the largest pro-life event in the world, with hundreds of thousands of people gathering every year at our nation’s capital to decry the greatest human rights violation of our time—abortion—and stand in the gap for the unborn. This year is particularly meaningful as we rejoice over the countless lives that will be saved since the U.S. Supreme Court ...