- January 30, 2023Alliance Defending Freedom’s Case Watch helps you stay up to date on cases affecting your rights.
- January 30, 2023Coercing Lorie to express what she does not believe is downright unconstitutional. With assistance from the attorneys at Alliance Defending Freedom, Lorie has taken her case to the Supreme Court, where she is standing to set a firm precedent for the free-speech rights of every American. She’ll stand against both the State of Colorado and the Biden administration, both of whom are fighting to deny her the right to speak freely. This type of government coercion can affect anyone—including you and your family. Please sign your name below to stand with Lorie and her family—and for free speech ...
- January 27, 2023A redefined Michigan law is threatening to violate the First Amendment freedoms of Sacred Heart Academy.
- January 26, 2023ADF attorneys represent Jack Phillips, Masterpiece Cakeshop
- January 25, 2023ADF lawsuit prompts enactment of new policy that means students can’t be singled out, censored
- January 24, 2023A lawsuit brought by Ratio Christi at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln held officials accountable for not distributing funds in a viewpoint-neutral manner.
- January 23, 2023WHO: Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Matt Sharp, director of the ADF Center for Legislative Advocacy WHAT: Speaking at Mississippi Advocacy Group rally supporting legislation protecting children from harmful and life-altering medical procedures WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 24, beginning at 1 p.m. CST WHERE: Mississippi Trade Mart, 1200 Mississippi St., Jackson. To schedule an interview, contact ADF Media Relations Specialist Jacqueline Ribeiro at (202) 961-9396. Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building, non-profit legal organization committed to protecting religious freedom, free ...
- January 23, 2023Attorneys with WILL, ADF represent families in lawsuit challenging Madison Metropolitan School District policy that excludes parents
- January 23, 2023Christian Employers Alliance is seeking to protect religious freedom for its members.
- January 23, 2023ADF is helping defend Alabama Senate Bill 184, which protects minors from harmful and unnecessary medical procedures.