There’s nothing fair or progressive about allowing men to compete in women’s sports. Female athletes are losing scholarships, athletic opportunities, and dreams of competing at the next level.
That’s why high school track athletes Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith have filed a lawsuit against the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference. The outcome of this case could impact young women nationwide.
This is a critical time. Alliance Defending Freedom needs the resources to defend these female athletes and others like them. This crucial work can only happen through God’s provision and your support.
Thankfully, a generous family has answered the call and provided a $500,000 challenge grant to defend Selina, Chelsea, Alanna, and others like them.
Please rise to the challenge with your generous gift today!
Thank you for your generous gift to Alliance Defending Freedom!
We’re putting your gift to work to defend women and girls like Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith who are standing for truth and fairness. And because of the blessing of the challenge grant, you’ve joined others in ensuring these brave souls never have to stand alone.
Across the U.S., female athletes are being forced to compete against biological males. Activists are pushing schools and athletic conferences to adopt harmful polices that allow male athletes who identify as girls to compete in women’s sports. These policies not only violate Title IX, which was designed to protect women’s equality in education and sports, but they rob girls of athletic opportunities and crush their dreams of competing at the next level.
Female athletes deserve better. They deserve to compete on a level playing field.
The simple truth is that a biological boy’s belief about his gender doesn’t cancel out his physical advantage over girls. This is glaringly obvious in the world of sports.
That’s why these female athletes decided to take action. And your gift is instrumental in supporting their fight.
Thank you again for standing with them today!
You may also be interested in…
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.