Thank you for completing our survey!
Our over 70 full-time attorneys on staff are engaged in lawsuits every day protecting your right to freely live out your faith. We also have more than 3,500 Allied Attorneys (including 2,100 we’ve trained) working in the courts every day.
Since our founding 27 years ago, ADF has played a significant role in 64 Supreme Court victories. We have also have more than 60 court cases in lower courts right now continuing to defend your First Amendment freedoms.
We are only able to do all this work because of the voluntary gifts we receive from hundreds of thousands of wonderful Ministry Friends.BECOME A MINISTRY FRIEND
Most of our friends and supporters send donations in the $25 to $50 range, though some are blessed to be able to send larger gifts of $100, $500, $1,000, or even more.
Will you prayerfully consider helping support our ministry by giving whatever you are able?
By becoming a Ministry Friend today, you will play a valuable role in defending the rights of believers in America today.
As an added bonus, you will also receive our quarterly magazine, Faith & Justice, which shares exclusive stories about ordinary people at the front lines of the fight for religious freedom.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration.
Ministry Friend Bill of Rights
As a Ministry Friend who supports the work and ministry of Alliance Defending Freedom, you have the right:
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom will never sell, rent, or make available your name or information related to your gifts for non-Alliance Defending Freedom purposes.
- To know how Alliance Defend Freedom spends funds available to us and to be made aware of the cases or operations your gifts help fund.
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom is in compliance with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- To designate your gift to one of our priority projects.
- To receive a quick response to your inquiries about Alliance Defending Freedom finances and programs.
- To visit our ministry offices and meet with us personally.
- To expect that Alliance Defending Freedom will never use high-pressure tactics to solicit your support.
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom is efficient, organized, and well-managed.
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom has an involved and responsible independent Board of Directors that takes its oversight duties very seriously.
- To know that our appeals for funds are truthful and accurate to the very best of our knowledge.