Stand against intimidation, threats, and harassment!
In today’s toxic cultural climate, it is dangerous to expose donors to the potential danger of having their names and addresses leaked online.
But that hasn’t stopped California from demanding disclosure of the private information of donors who contribute to nonprofits that ask for support in the state.
This blanket demand is dangerous, unnecessary, and uncalled-for.
California has leaked donor information like a sieve to the public. And in today’s polarized culture, we’ve already seen supporters of unpopular organizations with contentious views harassed, intimidated, and threatened.
With the help of Alliance Defending Freedom, Thomas More Law Center, a legal nonprofit that defends religious freedom, family values, and the sanctity of life, is challenging California’s dangerous demands. The U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the case on April 26.
The stakes are high. Donors, clients, and employees of TMLC have already faced intimidation, death threats, hate mail, boycotts, and even an assassination attempt from ideological opponents.
Make your gift today to stand against government overreach and help ensure Americans are free to peacefully support causes they believe in without fear of harassment or intimidation.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.