After more than eight years, Jack Phillips is still fighting for his right to freely live out his faith. Even though the State of Colorado finally ended its crusade against the cake artist, a local attorney is now going after Jack in civil court.
In fact, a trial court just punished Jack for not designing the custom pink-and-blue cake celebrating a gender transition that the activist attorney requested. We will appeal the trial court’s decision that punishes Jack. And we need your support.
There’s a lot at stake in this case. But you can help stop this latest attack against Jack and defend people of faith with your tax-deductible gift
With the financial support of concerned people like you, Alliance Defending Freedom is committed to defending Jack—free of charge—for as long as it takes. And we are ready to take this case as far as it needs to go to protect Jack’s religious freedom—and yours.
But we can only do so because of the generous support of people like you.
Please stand with Jack Phillips today and help provide the strong legal defense he needs to protect his religious freedom.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery or a domestic wire transfer.
- Make a donation to ADF International.
SAFE & SECURE TRANSACTIONS
- Online donations made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Per Alliance Defending Freedom audited financial statements (FYE 6/30/2019)
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.